There are only 10 days left on this St. Louis auto brakes special! Tis the Season for Savings!
DID YOU KNOW? As a general rule, brake pads should be replaced every 10,000-20,000 miles.
For a limited time only, Cyclone Car Care is offering its customers up to $100 off brake and rotor work! We will replace your front or rear brakes and rotors for $249 per axle.
This special offer ends on December 20th. Exclusions apply. Contact Cyclone Car Care for details at 314-843-3800.
Now is the time to get your St. Louis brakes fixed!
For a limited time only, get new front brakes or rear brakes and rotors for just $249.00 per axle*! This is a great deal and it won’t last for long. You’d typically pay $325.00 or more for this from any of the big St. Louis auto brake competitors. Time to save some money, drive with more confidence and safety, and put your hard-earned money towards Christmas presents.
Our St. Louis brakes special starts on Monday, December 3rd and ending on December 20th so don’t delay. If you’re noticing that your car or SUV isn’t stopping like it used to, don’t chance your family’s safety by driving on bad brakes. With more snow, ice, and rain on the way, it’s time to quit putting off brake repairs and chancing an accident. Book your appointment with Cyclone Car Care, your St. Louis brake, shock, and auto specialists, today!
*For most St. Louis cars. See Cyclone Car Care for more details and pricing. Some exclusions may apply. See dealer for details.
Here are some important and interesting facts about auto brakes:
- There’s no exact answer for this, but, on average, most St. Louis drivers can expect to get between 25,000 and 65,000 maximum, from their new brake pads.
- On average, brake pads need to be replaced about every 50,000 miles.
- There are basically two types of brake pads: ceramic and metallic. Of the two types, ceramic brakes can tolerate heat much more readily than metallic brakes, produce less dust, and they produce much less noise.
- Ceramic auto brakes started to replace metallic brakes in the 1980s.
- Anti-lock brakes were created 1929 and were first used in the aviation industry only.
- Mercedes Benz is credited with creating the first anti-locking brakes in 1978.
- ABS brakes are now required in all cars. Europe first required them in 2004 for all cars sold. The US didn’t require them in all new cars sold until 2013.
- Braking distance refers to the distance a vehicle will travel from the point when its brakes are fully applied to when it comes to a complete stop.
Five Ways To Save During Cyclone Car Care’s 15th Anniversary Sale!
Cyclone Car Care has been in the business of fixing and maintaining you and your family’s vehicles for 15 years now! As a way of saying thank you for the business over the years, we want to offer our customers five great, money-saving offers!
- Buy any shocks and struts and get free labor, plus $15 off your alignment.
- Get $15 off a coolant flush when you purchase radiator hoses.
- Buy any two drive train services (front or rear diff service and/or transmission service), get $15 0ff.
- For only $27.99, get an oil change, set of wiper blades and a 36-point winter check-up.
- Buy four tires and get $15 off the alignment.
You won’t find this deal cheaper anywhere else! Make your appointment today at 314-843-3800!
Cyclone Car Care is back at with great deals that save you money on your St. Louis automotive repairs and maintenance needs. For a limited time, we’re offering FREE labor on shocks and struts when you buy front and back struts or shocks. That’s huge savings. At most St. Louis auto dealerships, their labor charges can’t add up to hundreds of dollars. Why throw away your money on the big boys?
And, as if it couldn’t get any better, your St. Louis auto pros will also perform an alignment for $10.00 off if you also purchase the struts or shocks special above.
But wait, if you do both, Cyclone will throw in a FREE oil change! That’s just crazy. Enjoy the savings and keep your car, truck, van or fleet running safer, better, longer and more efficiently.
Back To School Savings!
Do you have a high school or college driver gearing up to go back to school? If so, now is the time to take advantage of our special Back to School Offer. For ONLY $24.99, your student will receive an oil change, new set of wiper blades, a tire and brake check, and a 24-point inspection to make sure all the fluids, belts and hoses are in working order. You won’t find this deal cheaper anywhere else! Make your appointment today at 314-843-3800!
For $24.99, you’ll receive:
- Oil change
- New wiper blades
- Tire check
- Brake check
- 24-point inspection
- Fluid check
- Belt and hoses check
SUMMER SPECIAL: For only $91.99, we will help get your A/C in better working order! For that price, we will check your freon, evacuate and recharge your system, add dye and check for leaks. Call today and make your appointment, 314-843-3800.
Cyclone Car Care, your trusted St. Louis auto mechanics, still offer the cheapest St. Louis oil changes—$14.99 for a new filter and oil. Making sure you get regular oil changes is the best way to extend the life of your engine and car. Forget the big oil places that try to upsell you on services you may not even need. We beat Jiffy Lube, Dobbs, and more. When you need a St. Louis oil change, Cyclone is your first and last destination.
You know how hot and humid St. Louis summers can be. Driving around without AC saps your strength, can make you dizzy, uncomfortable and turn the morning commute and afternoon drive home, hell.
Well, there’s no reason to sweat your car’s AC, Cyclone Car Care, your St. Louis auto AC specialists, are here with a hot deal that will keep you and yours cool and comfortable.
For a limited time, and a low, low price of $91.99, Cyclone Car Care will conduct a thorough AC inspection, dye test (for leaks) and will even recharge your system with up to two pounds of freon!
Don’t lose your cool, stick to your seat or sweat the drive, drop on by Cyclone Car Care and regain your cool.
For only $27.99, get an oil change, winter check-up, a set of NEW wiper blades and a charging system check.
ALSO, receive a FREE Missouri safety inspection when you get a safety and emissions test done together!
Ready to make an appointment? Call us at 314-843-3800!
To serve our St. Louis customers better, Cyclone Car Care, your St. Louis auto repair specialists, are now offering both Missouri-required emissions and safety inspections. We can help you take care of both all under one roof. If you fail either your Missouri emissions or safety inspections and need any required repairs, we’ll let you know and how much on the spot. There’s no need to drive all over St. Louis searching for all these services, we have it all.